ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your use of the site CADitquick.com is subject exclusively to the following terms and conditions. You will not use the website unless you fully accept the terms and conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and must stop using the website immediately.
Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these terms and conditions, and except in accordance with these terms and conditions all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its contents (including the website design, text, graphics, and all software) are owned by or licensed to CADitquick.com or otherwise used by CADitquick.com as permitted by law. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of CADitquick.com. This excludes the downloading, printing or copying of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. CADitquick.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, CADitquick.com does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
CADitquick.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if CADitquick.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE
CADitquick.com reserves the right to change or remove the website or any part of the website without notice (permanently or temporarily) and CADitquick.com shall not be liable for any such change or removal. CADitquick.com reserves the right to make change in these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such a change. CADitquick.com recommends that you check the terms and conditions regularly if you are continuing to use the website.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Links to other website on this website are provided solely for your convenience. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these website or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this websites you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that CADitquick.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, CADitquick.com.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CADitquick.com.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CADitquick.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate termination of subscription.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- CADitquick.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CADitquick.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CADitquick.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of CADitquick.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CADitquick.com and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and CADitquick.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).